J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflators
No one likes wasting time squatting down and running from tire to tire trying to set each tire to the correct PSI for maximum off-road traction. If you frequently air down for off-road adventures, then J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflators are exactly what you need. Once a set of J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflators is calibrated to a desired PSI, they are ready to use time and time again. These tire deflators automatically and accurately deflate tires to a set PSI. Simply calibrate each automatic tire deflator, by following the included instruction card, and lock them in place with the lock nut, screw them onto each tire’s valve stem, and let them do the work. The deflators automatically shut off when the set PSI is reached. This saves the user much time and frustration. By screwing one deflator on to each tire, all tires can be deflated simultaneously. This allows the user to complete other tasks while all tires are deflating. The automatic feature of these tire deflators eliminates the need to manually deflate your tires, so you spend less time setting your tire pressure and more time off-road.
- Adjustable from 6-32 PSI
- Nickel Plated for Superior Durability
- Superior Usability
- Stainless Steel Precision Spring for Unrivaled Accuracy
- Manual Activation Knob Starts Deflation At Any Pressure
- O-Ring Seal for Increased Accuracy
- Once Set, They Are Ready to Use Again and Again
- Clear Stop in Deflation When Set PSI Reached (Snap-Shut Action!)
- Comes Apart in Two Pieces for Easy Cleaning
- Easy To Use Directions Included
Protective Plastic Bag Included to Help Maintain Set PSI
Includes Storage Pouch
- Made In The U.S.A.
California Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov