Installing My New Raxiom LED Lights on My Jeep Rubicon March 17 2015, 0 Comments
A while back, I was struggling with where to place the lights.
After much thought, a lot of research, and many, many suggestions from fellow Jeepers, I decided to mount them on the A pillars near the windshield. So -- I went ahead and ordered two light mounts as well. I like the look of them on the windshield. I am thinking I might want a light bar on the bumper.
The installation of the mounts and lights were a pretty simple job.
- 3" square LED auxiliary light
- 40 degree flood beam pattern
- (4) 3w high intensity LEDS
- Output - 1254 Lumens
- Color temperature - 6000K
- Diecast aluminum housing with polycarbonate lens
- Waterproof rating of IP 67
- Dimensions 3" long x 3" wide x 3" tall
- Universal application
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
ExtremeTerrain provided the LED light for review. No additional compensation received.
All opinions are my own.