Jeep Momma Working on Flexibility January 20 2014, 0 Comments
- Increase muscle flexibility and improve daily performance.
- Increase joint range of motion and help your mobility and improve balance.
- Improve circulation which increases blood flow to your muscles. Blood flowing to your muscles brings nourishment and gets rid of waste byproducts in the muscle tissue.
- Frequent stretching keeps your muscles from getting tight which helps maintain your posture.
- Provide stress relief and relaxes tight, tense muscles that often accompany stress.
If the stretching doesn't work my next step will be a deep tissue massage!