Everyone needs to have a "Bucket List". I have many mini lists and I'm still working on my big list. So here's my latest "Mini-Bucket List"
Jeep Mom's Mini-Bucket List for 2013-14
1. Conquer my fear of jumping in a lake. CHECK
I did it!! Sunday, July 28th. Will I do it again? Who knows, but I did it!
2. Conquer my fear of heights. I think I could do this by going on a zip line and ropes course in the trees. I'm looking into checking out Terrapin Adventures with my teenage son! Hopefully sometime this month.
3. Off Roadin' in a Jeep. There is a place in Pennsylvania where you can go off-roading with a professional driver. I am so there!
4. Hike Old Rag need I say more...
5. Run around the trails of Lake Courage. I was able to complete about half at Boy Scout Camp but the rain prevented from trying again. I'm guessing it's about a 7 mile run.
6. Start up a new hobby. And I pick biking. Outdoors, Healthy and physical fitness is my theme. And for those of you who don't know me very well... I was a deprived child and had to share a bike with my sisters. I've always wanted my own bike!
7. Camping at Swallow Falls
8. Canoe with my Boys
9. Take my Boys Hiking
10. Make a New Friend