Topless Jeep Driving DOs and DON'Ts April 23 2015, 0 Comments
That means I can start driving with my top down, but there are always precautions you must take.
When you have a Jeep Wrangler you can't just put your top down, hop in, and hit the road. It takes a little more thought. You must "Be Prepared".
So here are some tips I learned while "Going Topless in my Jeep".
have long hair, tie it back, or put on a hat. There is a high potential you will go blind momentarily, and crash.
5. Leave No Trace is definitely a principal you should use for the inside of your Jeep. You don't want that "litter fine" when trash goes sailing out the top of your Wrangler.
7. When you bring your drink in the Jeep make sure it has a lid that it secure. Those Jeep rides become very bumpy.
8. When you have kids you will want to have a blanket for each of them. Even when it's warm outside the back seats tend to get a little chilly for the little ones.
12. Lock your glovebox and console.
13. Don't leave valuables laying around. Leave 'em home or lock 'em up in the glovebox or console.
- Simple Living! - Enjoying Life! - The Jeep Life! -